AN ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT CONCEPT BASED ON EXTENSIONS OF THE UPGRADED THIRD GENERATION ATC SYSTEM. SYSTEM B: AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY PROJECTIONS FOR 1995
The report describes a set of projected 1995 air traffic activity data for use in evaluation of advanced air traffic management system concepts. Included in the projections are the aircraft fleets and operations rates for the air carrier, general aviation and military markets. Airport activity rates are estimated on an annual basis and instantaneous airborne counts are developed for a 'typical' peak period.
- See also Series 2, AD-785 264 and Series 4, Vol 1, AD-785 309.
Mitre CorporationOffice of Systems Engineering Management
McLean, VA United States 22101
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Goldman, D
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced automation system (Air traffic control); Air traffic control; Airlines; Airports; Fleet management; Military aircraft; Rates
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fleets
- Old TRIS Terms: Projection; Third generation systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00080270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6419-Ser-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA70WA-2448
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM