STANDARD TRANSPORTATION COMMODITY DESCRIPTION AND CODE SYSTEM. SUPPLEMENT TO PHASE IV REPORT
This is a supplement to the fourth and final report on Commodity Descriptions and Coding provided to the Department of Transportation by the Transportation Data Coordinating Committee. The supplement completes the Brussels Nomenclature/Standard International Trade Classification (BTN/SITC) harmonization for all the industries contained in the Standard Transportation Commodity Code manual.
- See also Phase 4 report, PB-233 985.
Transportation Data Coordinating CommitteeSuite 309, 1101 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Desnoyers, T H
- Forrest, G M
- Guilbert, E A
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight billing; Statistics; Tariffs
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Freight billing systems; Standard transportation commodity descript & code
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TDCC-74-104A Report
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-10205
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM