COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS. INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS 54 ANNUAL MEETING, SEPTEMBER 23-27, 1984, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
The 1984 Compendium contains papers presented at the 54th Annual Meeting, the winner of the Section Technical Award, the Past Presidents Award winner, the Transportation Energy Conservation Award and Read by Title papers. The papers are arranged according to the sessions at the Annual Meeting and cover 20 topics including: Microcomputers in Transportation-General Uses; Selling Transportation Engineering; High Speed Rail; Microcomputers in Transportation-Specific Uses; Financial Planning; Pedestrians and Bicycles; Highway Capacity Analysis; Transportation Planning; Was George Orwell Right; Traffic Control Devices; Toll Roads; Energy and Air Quality; Rebuilding Transportation Infrastructure--Part 1; Special Generators--Part 1; Involving Transportation Engineers in the Transit Industry; Rebuilding Transportation Infrastructure--Part II; Special Generators--Part II; and Public Transportation.
- Compendium of papers presented during the Institute of Transportation Engineers 54th Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California, September 23-27, 1984.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Bicycles; Conferences; Energy; High speed rail; Highway capacity; Infrastructure; Microcomputers; Pedestrians; Public transit; Toll roads; Traffic control devices; Transportation engineering; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00390563
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM