PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS LAW NEWSLETTER
This issue of the newsletter provides an update on recent developments in public construction contract law. It also contains three articles: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Affirmative Action but were Too Confused to Ask, by W. A. McFarlane; Interest as Damages in Public Contract Arbitrations, by M. A. Grob and J. G. Philipp; and Bidding and Contract Award, R. D. Netherton.
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1984-7
- Pagination: n.p.
- Public Construction Contracts Law Newsletter
- Volume: 7
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Affirmative action; Arbitration; Awards; Bids; Contractors; Contracts; Labor law; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Interest
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00388758
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM