MASS TRANSIT TRAINING NEEDS. VOLUME IV. BUS MECHANIC TRAINING PROGRAM. BUS MECHANIC INSTRUCTOR TRAINING PROGRAM
The report is the fourth of a five-volume series summarizing the findings, conclusions, and recommendations of a study of urban mass transit training needs. The training of mechanics and mechanic instructors is described in this volume. An outline of a general training program containing ten independent modules is presented, together with sources of material for use in the course. One conclusion reached is that because of the financial difficulties of the mass transit industry, it is recommended that implementation be delayed until funds become available to cover the cost of training.
- Paper copy also available in set of 5 reports as PB-235 999-SET, PC$17.00.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA USA 22101
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Thrasher, E J
- Wood, P
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 117 p.
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00080228
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6681-Vol-4 Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-10005
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1981 12:00AM