MASS TRANSIT TRAINING NEEDS. VOLUME II. HISTORY AND METHODOLOGY
The report is the second volume of a five-volume series summarizing the findings, conclusions, and recommendations of a study of urban mass transit training needs. This volume describes the history and methodology of the program. Statistics relating to transit industry training are derived.
- Paper copy also available in set of 5 reports as PB-235 999-SET, PC$17.00.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Thrasher, E J
- Wood, P
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Personnel development; Rapid transit; Training programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080216
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6681-Vol-2 Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-10005
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM