DIFFERENTIAL OMEGA TEST AND EVALUATION PROGRAM
Simultaneous OMEGA phase measurements were made with a reference monitor receiving system located at Austin, Texas, and with two mobile systems operating at various pairs of sites ranging from roughly 50 n. miles to 300 n. miles distance from Austin. Measurements commenced 20 October 1966 and continued through November. More than 750,000 independent phase readings of the received OMEGA signals from Trinidad, Haiku, and Forestport, at 10.2 kHz and 13.6 kHz frequencies, were recorded in digital form (to 0.1 centicycle resolution) on punched paper tape. Descriptive data on the instrumentation used in the OMEGA field monitoring program, methods of computer processing and data reduction, and a summary of results, data analysis and conclusions are discussed.
- See also Supplement to Final rept., AD-787 711.
Tracor, Incorporated6500 Tracor Lane
Austin, TX United States 78721
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1967-1-18
- Pagination: 85 p.
- Accession Number: 00080197
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-14,091-A
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM