AUTOMATION APPLICATIONS IN AN ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. VOLUME VA: DELTA SIMULATION MODEL USER'S GUIDE
Volume 5 describes the DELTA Simulation Model. It includes all documentation of the DELTA (Determine Effective Levels of Task Automation) computer simulation developed by TRW for use in the Automation Applications Study. Volume 5A includes a user's manual, test case, and test case results. Volume 5B includes a programmer's manual. (Modified author abstract)
- Paper copy also available in set of 10 reports as PB-236 800-SET, PC$59.00.
TRW Systems GroupWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA USA 22101
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Mertes, F
- Willis, K
- Barkley, E C
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 192 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced automation system (Air traffic control); Air traffic control; Automation; Computer program documentation; Design engineering; Manuals; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Determined effective levels of task automation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00080191
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-512
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM