AUTOMATION APPLICATIONS IN AN ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. VOLUME IIC: FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF AIR MANAGEMENT (CONTINUED)
Volume 2 contains the analysis and description of air traffic management activities at three levels of detail - functions, subfunctions, and tasks. A total of 265 tasks are identified and described, and the flow of information imputs and outputs among the tasks is specified.
- Ten report set (PB-236800-SET) is available for $59.00.
TRW Systems GroupOne Space Park
Redondo Beach, CA USA 90278
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 192 p.
- Accession Number: 00080186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-512
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1975 12:00AM