AUTOMATION APPLICATIONS IN AN ADVANCED AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. VOLUME IIA: FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
Volume 2 contains the analysis and description of air traffic management activities at three levels of detail - functions, subfunctions, and tasks. A total of 265 tasks are identified and described, and the flow of information inputs and outputs among the tasks is specified. (Modified author abstract)
- Paper copy also available in set of 10 reports as PB-236 800-SET, PC$59.00.
TRW Systems GroupWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Mertes, F
- Jenney, L
- Jones, R
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced automation system (Air traffic control); Air traffic control; Analysis; Automation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Information flow
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00080184
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-512
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM