STRATEGIC CONTROL ALGORITHM DEVELOPMENT. VOLUME IVA. COMPUTER PROGRAM REPORT
A description of the strategic algorithm evaluation model is presented, both at the user and programmer levels. The model representation of an airport configuration, environmental considerations, the strategic control algorithm logic, and the airplane simulation model are delineated, together with data inputs and outputs. Detailed instructions for running the model include the input deck setup. Listings of the complete program, as well as detailed logic flow charts and a variable dictionary, are included. Program storage requirements and machine dependence considerations are also discussed.
- Paper copy also available in set of 6 reports as PB-236 718-SET, PC$34.00.
Boeing CompanyP.O. Box 3707, Commercial Airplane Group
Seattle, WA United States 98124
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Erwin, R L
- Omoth, M J
- Galer, W H
- Hartnell, D
- Yarrington, A L
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 272 p.
- Accession Number: 00080181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-538
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM