STRATEGIC CONTROL ALGORITHM DEVELOPMENT. VOLUME III. STRATEGIC ALGORITHM REPORT
The strategic algorithm report presents a detailed description of the functional basic strategic control arrival algorithm. This description is independent of a particular computer or language. Contained in this discussion are the geometrical and environmental considerations and the required arrival traffic data requirements. The methods of providing sequencing and control point scheduling are discussed as is the means of developing a conflict-free, four-dimensional route-time profile that achieves the scheduling objectives.
- Paper copy also available in set of 6 reports as PB-236 718-SET, PC$34.00.
Boeing CompanyP.O. Box 3707, Commercial Airplane Group
Seattle, WA United States 98124
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Erwin, R L
- Omoth, M J
- Galer, W H
- Hartnell, D
- Yarrington, A L
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 91 p.
- Accession Number: 00080180
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-538
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM