UTILITY EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION PROBLEMS: WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
Weight distribution problems related to installing utility equipment on trucks can be reduced by considerations from the truck manufacturer's design engineers, more and better engineering from the users, equipment installers, and truck representatives in selecting the specifications, and new and increased communications. Weight distribution problems causing overloaded trucks are serious mistakes resulting in illegal and defective manufacture, liability, voided warranties, and operational problems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, February 27-March 2, 1984.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Chappell Jr, N W
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Trucks; Utility vehicles; Vehicle design; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Weight distribution
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00393026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 840096, HS-037 650
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1985 12:00AM