A FAST DATA-ACQUISITION SYSTEM FOR INVESTIGATING COMBUSTION PHENOMENA IN SPARK-IGNITION ENGINES
A computer-controlled 16 channel fast data-acquisition system has been developed for the rapid capture of analogue and digital data from a spark-ignition engine. The system is to be used for diagnostic investigations of both single-cycle and cyclic combustion phenomena in engines. Its use is not restricted to spark-ignition engines and it can be used for dynamic investigations with other suitably instrumented rotating machinery, such as turbines, compressors and diesel engines.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, February 27-March 2, 1984.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Evans, P G
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Data collection; Diagnostic tests; Dynamic tests; Spark ignition engines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00393010
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 840057, HS-037 634
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1985 12:00AM