RAILROAD RESEARCH BULLETIN, VOLUME 1, NUMBER 2, AUTUMN 1974
This publication contains 1,647 abstracts of journal ariticles and research reports selected by RRIS from current railroad literature and 160 summaries of ongoing research activities in the railroad field. The material covers the entire range of railroading from technology to operations, management, economics and government involvement. Literature sources are worldwide. The material is arranged according to the RRIS classification scheme in two separate sections, one for abstracts and one for summaries. The book also contains subject term, author and source indexes.
- Outside the United States add 10% to the cost of the publication. Previous editions have the following NTIS accession numbers: PB-220220, PB-226484, PB-233880.
Washington, DC USA 20001
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 448 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Intelligent transportation systems; Railroad transportation; Railroads
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Railroad research information service
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD&D-75-13 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40022
- Files: TRIS, TRB, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM