RAILROAD RESEARCH BULLETIN VOLUME 1, NUMBER 1, SPRING 1974
Th publication contains 1,841 abstracts of journal articles and research reports selected by Railroad Research Information Service (RRIS) from current railroad literature and 160 summaries of ongoing research activities in the railroad field. The material covers the entire range of railroading from technology to management, economics, government regulation, and operations. The material is arranged according to the RRIS classification scheme in two separate sections, one for the abstracts and one for the summaries. The publication also contains subject term, author, and source indexes.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 470 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Intelligent transportation systems; Railroad transportation; Railroads
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Railroad research information service
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080112
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD/D-74-34
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00035
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM