FUNDAMENTALS OF AIR POLLUTION
The book consists of four parts: elements of air pollution, effects of air pollution, meteorology, and control. It can be used as a text with college chemistry as a prerequisite. A relatively large proportion of the text is devoted to meteorology because of its projected importance to the student.
Academic Press Incorporated111 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10003
- Stern, A C
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 492 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Pollutants
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00080100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1976 12:00AM