TRANSITIONAL STUDY OF MANAGEMENT. FINAL REPORT TO THE FORD FOUNDATION 1966-1969.
An international data bank on managerial behavior has been created which provides the basis for cross-cultural and cross-orgainzational research on individual, group and organizational behavior. This research program has also led to the development and testing of orgainzational simulations that serve both as vehicles for training and as research instruments. A worldwide network of institutions and individuals has been developed that systematically trains managers and provides standardized research data. An information system has been set up to receive, store, retrieve and disseminate research information. In workshop programs, management educators learned how to use materials and received what was often their first exposure to participative education. ( Author )
- Bass, Bernard M
- Thiagarajan, Karamuthu M
- Publication Date: 1969-12
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Human factors engineering; Management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00003097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1970 12:00AM