SUMMARY OF PROGRESS THROUGH 1984
The National Cooperative Transit Research and Development Program is a unique subcontract research effort designed to respond quickly and efficiently to the needs of UMTA and the transit industry through solution of near-term public transportation problems. Although the Transportation Research Board administers the Program, the research content is solely the prerogative of the Urban Mass Transportation Administration. The Program is one of applied (rather than basic) research, and every possible effort is made to help-administrators and engineers put the findings to early use. Program policy ensures maximum exposure of the research while in progress in the hope that research results will, in fact, more quickly find their way into practice in the form of policies, procedures, specifications, and standards of the operating agencies. This publication reports on the progress of current NCTRP projects through 1984.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- NCTRP Summary of Progress
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Development; Information dissemination; Public transit; Research; Research projects
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Public Transportation; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00392180
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Feb 28 1985 12:00AM