PORTS OF THE WORLD - A GUIDE TO CARGO LOSS CONTROL (NINTH EDITION)
The ninth edition of "Ports of the World" is published as a service to the foreign trade community of the world, reflecting the significant changes which have affected the various ports and the cargo transportation industry in the past few years. In addition to up-to-date information on ports and port conditions, this booklet provides a convenient guide to basic packing principles, and serves as a cargo loss prevention primer.
Insurance Company of North AmericaP.O. Box 7728
Philadelphia, PA United States 19101
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo facilities; Freight security; Intermodal terminals; Loss and damage; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Stowage; Surveys; Theft
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo damage prevention; Cargo stowage; Port surveys; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00080039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Insurance Company of North America
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1975 12:00AM