LNG BOILOFF COMPRESSORS
The evolution of steam turbine driven LNG boil-off compressors is discussed, whereby present and future LNG shipboard requirements are considered. This includes the future compressor requirements for gas turbine propulsion systems and shipboard LNG reliquefiers.
- Paper presented at ASME meeting, Sept 15-18, 1974.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Linhardt, H D
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Boil off; Compressors; Liquefied natural gas; LNG plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng boil off; Lng reliquefaction plants; Reliquefaction systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00080018
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: N74-Pet-26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 1 1975 12:00AM