ALCOHOL AND THE LAW SYMPOSIUM ISSUE
This issue contains: Alcohol--An American Ethic, Thomas R. Hedin; Toward a Coordinated Judicial View of the Accuracy of Breath Testing Devices, Donald H. Nichols; The Admission of Chemical Test Refusals After State v. Neville: Drunk Drivers Cannot Take the Fifth, Susan Waite Crump; The Constitutional Dimension of Discovery in DWI Cases, Daniel J. Crothers; The Drive to Stop the Drinker From Driving: Suggested Civil Approaches, Larry Kraft; and a bibliography entitled Journal Articles Concerning the Legal Aspects of Alcohol and Alcoholism: 1970-1982 by Donald A. Hughes, Jr.
- Includes HS-037 111--HS-037 119.
University of North Dakota School of LawGrand Forks, ND United States 58202
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 201 p.
- North Dakota Law Review
- Volume: 59
- Issue Number: 3
- Publisher: University of North Dakota School of Law
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Alcohol breath tests; Alcohol use; Alcoholism; Chemical tests; Constitutional law; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Legal factors; Legislation
- Old TRIS Terms: Breathalyzers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00391381
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 110
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 1984 12:00AM