REPORT OF STUDY ON WEIGHING OF FREIGHT CARS, SINGLE DRAFT, COUPLED-IN-MOTION, ON THE DULUTH, MISSABE AND IRON RANGE RAILWAY, ACI EQUIPPED, ELECTRONIC SCALE, AT PROCTER MINNESOTA
An account of experiments carried out with the object of determining the accuracy of measurements, and the behaviour, of a unit comprising an electronic scale and automatic wagon identification equipment.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1968-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic car identification; Railroad terminals; Railroad yards; Weigh in motion scales; Weighing devices
- Identifier Terms: Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway
- Old TRIS Terms: Coupled-in-motion scales
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00072981
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: ER-80 Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1976 12:00AM