ROAD SAFETY ON THE WAY TO AND FROM SCHOOL
The contents of this paper are as follows: Statistics; the parents' role; the role of the educational authorities and teaching profession; and the role of municipal and regional authorities and the police. Following a brief discussion of accident statistics for children and teenagers, the roles of those persons responsible for traffic safety education of children and teenagers are examined.
- Third Joint Conference on Road Safety Education for Children and Teenagers, Strasbourg, 2-4 December 1980.
European Conference of Ministers of Transport2 rue Andre Pascal
F-75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
- Steinauer, F
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: p. 109-120
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Children; Local government; Parents; Police; Statistics; Teachers; Traffic crashes; Traffic engineers; Traffic safety education
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00390735
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 007
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM