A BIBLIOGRAPHY OF ARTICLES RELATED TO TRANSPORTATION IN MAJOR ECONOMIC JOURNALS. 1960-1971
This bibliography includes selections from 32 economics journals, virtually all of which do not devote themselves primarily to transportation. A few journals are included which are not primarily economic in orientation, but have published articles germane to the economics of transportation. Citations involving urban transportation are very selective and there is nothing on public utility economics. Articles are listed by journal in chronological order. There is no classification nor annotation. An author index is included.
University of British Columbia, VancouverCentre for Transportation Studies
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6T 1W5
- Waters II, William G
- Publication Date: 1972-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economics; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00072940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1976 12:00AM