A FUTURE FOR THE DB BUT NONE FOR ITS LOCAL TRAFFIC?
ZUKUNFT FUER DIE DB-KEINE ZUFUNFT FUER IHREN NAHVERKEHR?
Discussions following on from the Federal Government's policy statement of 23 November 1983 have taken a particularly critical view of local traffic. On the basis of the railway's strategy, this article argues that the DB must adapt to real market needs if it is to have a future.
Hestra VerlagHolzhofallee 33, Postfach 4244
6100 Darmstadt 1, Germany
- Paellmann, W
- Publication Date: 1984-3
- Pagination: p. 151-152
- DIE BUNDESBAHN
- Volume: 60
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Management; Marketing; Policy; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Management policies; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00389813
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM