MARINE GAS TURBINE PLANTS
Contents: The fuel oil system; The lubricating system; Determination of fuel consumption to meet the marine gas turbine plant's own requirement; Fuel oil consumption per unit of distance covered by the ship. Approaches to reducing fuel oil consumption.
- Trans. of mono. Suddovye Gazoturbinnye Ustanovki, Leningrad, 1973 p314-326, 338-359.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Maslov, L A
- Publication Date: 1974-8-23
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Gas turbines; Lubrication; Performance; Propulsion; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Propulsion machinery
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00072883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3582
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 9 1975 12:00AM