KIVACH-1 AND KIVACH-2 MARINE NAVIGATION RADAR SETS
The new Kivach-1 and Kivach-2 radar sets can be used on small seagoing vessels; they differ from older marine radar equipment by the fact that they are more reliable in operation at closer ranges and have automated anti-interference and control systems. They incorporate novel and ingenious engineering concepts which will serve as a source of great interest to radio specialists.
- Trans. of mono. Suddovye Navigatisionnye Radiolokatsionnye Stantsii Kivach-1 i Kivach-2, Moscow, 1971 p3-168.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Fridman, V T
- Malyshev, V M
- Blinov, V V
- Publication Date: 1974-9-4
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Navigation radar; Navigation systems; Radar devices
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00072882
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3583
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 9 1975 12:00AM