REACTIVE POWER COMPENSATED CYCLOCONVERTER
The cycloconverter is one of the most popular drivers of Linear Synchronous Motor (LSM) for the magnetic levitated transportation system. The conventional cycloconverter has two drawbacks, which are the extremely poor input power factor and the waveform distortion of input current. Reactive power compensated cycloconverter (RPCC) has been developed to solve these problems. This paper discusses the principle, configuration and characteristics of RPCC and describes the experimental results of the test track.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3127232
- Included in Quarterly Reports of the Railway Technical research Institute, V25 N1, pp 33-38, 1984. Order as PB84-199165.
Railway Technical Research Instituteunitachi, Box 9
Railway Technical Research InstituteKunitachi, Box 9
- SHIMADA, K
- Ikeda, H
- Saijo, T
- Publication Date: 1984-3
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Railway Technical Research Institute, Quarterly Reports
- Publisher: Railway Technical Research Institute/Tetsudo Gijutsu Kenkyujo
- ISSN: 0033-9008
- Serial URL: http://www.rtri.or.jp/eng/
- TRT Terms: Electric power conditioning; Linear motors; Magnetic levitation; Power factor (Electricity); Synchronous motors; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Power factors
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00389750
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 2003 12:00AM