AUTOMATION AND MECHANIZATION OF PRODUCTION PROCESSES IN SHIPBUILDING
Complex automation and mechanization are being introduced into the following processes of the shipbuilding industry: Supply and completion of rolling and details in storage; production of ship hull details; assembly and welding of joints and sections; and bending of ship pipeline pipes.
- Trans. of mono. Avtomatizatsiya i Mekhanizatsiya Proizvodstvennykh Protesessov v Sudostroenii, Leningrad, 1972 p74-77, 97-99, 178-179, 203-205, 228-231.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Kuzmemko, V K
- Publication Date: 1974-8-2
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Joints (Engineering); Productivity; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Welded joints
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard automation; Shipyard mechanization
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00072868
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3562
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 9 1975 12:00AM