PROCEEDINGS OF THE TWENTY-SEVENTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, USA, OCTOBER 3-6, 1983. AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR AUTOMOTIVE MEDICINE
These proceedings contain papers presented in the following areas: alcohol and road trauma; occupant restraint; crash injury research and trauma assessment; childhood injuries and data collection systems; crash reconstruction and analysis; medical impairment and driver records; training, emergency medical services and international concerns; and the roadway and roadside.
- Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference, San Antonio, Texas, October 3-6, 1983. For Individual papers see HS-036 682--HS-036 715 (TRIS 389425-389457 and 387720).
American Association for Automotive MedicineP.O. Box 222
Morton Grove, IL United States 60053
- 27TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR AUTOMOTIVE MEDICINE
- Location: San Antonio Texas, United States
- Date: 1983-10-3 to 1983-10-6
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 473 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Anthropometry; Child restraint systems; Children; Conferences; Crash analysis; Crash reconstruction; Crashes; Disasters and emergency operations; Diseases and medical conditions; Driver records; Drunk driving; Guardrails; Hazards and emergency operations; Highway safety; Impaired drivers; Injuries; Injury severity; Intoxication; Manual safety belts; Passive restraint systems; Restraint systems; Roadside; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Use
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver impairment; Occupant restraint
- ITRD Terms: 1643: Accident; 1758: Child; 1631: Collision; 8525: Conference; 2231: Drunkenness; 2055: Human body; 2163: Injury; 1466: Passive safety system; 1476: Safety belt; 1686: Safety fence; 1623: Severity (accid, injury); 8122: USA; 9084: Use
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I80: Accident Studies; I81: Accident Statistics; I82: Accidents and Transport Infrastructure; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor; I84: Personal Injuries; I85: Safety Devices used in Transport Infrastructure; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00389424
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Road Safety Research, SWOV
- Files: HSL, ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM