RESOURCE GUIDE FOR TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING EDUCATION
This bibliography contains useful and current references for transportation engineering education and practice. Its publication is the result of cooperation between the ASCE Urban Transportation Division Committee on Education and the TRB Committee on Transportation Education and Training. The ASCE committee has focused largely on undergraduate transportation education in civil engineering; the TRB committee has dealt with broader issues primarily useful at the graduate level. Books/and journals deal with the following areas: General; planning; design; traffic; transit; rail; aviation; environmental; accident analysis; economics; motor carriers; marine; safety; policy; materials. Each publication is coded also to indicate whether its primary target is undergraduate, graduate or reference.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0148849X
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 57 p.
- Issue Number: 61
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0148-849X
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Crash investigation; Economics; Education; Environment; Motor carriers; Planning; Policy making; Public transit; Railroads; Safety; Textbooks; Traffic engineers
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00387936
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Sep 28 1984 12:00AM