STRUCTURAL DESIGN AND INSTALLATION CRITERIA FOR RIGID AND FLEXIBLE CONDUIT
Structural design criteria according to current AASHTO guidelines for pipe, pipe-arch, and arch culverts are presented. Fill-height tables, based upon those criteria, and proposed bedding details are included. (FHWA)
- Record URL:
- Prepared in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration, Study Title: Fill-Height Tables for Pipe, Pipe-arch, and Arch Culverts.
University of Kentucky, LexingtonKentucky Transportation Center
College of Engineering, 176 Raymond Building
Lexington, KY United States 40506-0281
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet200 Mero Street
Frankfort, KY United States 40622
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hughes, R D
- Publication Date: 1983-9
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Arches; Bedding; Building; Conduits; Design; Facilities; Flexible structures; Guidelines; Installation; Pipe culverts; Stiffness; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Flexible conduits; Rigid conduits
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Maintenance and Preservation; I26: Water Run-off - Freeze-thaw;
- Accession Number: 00392208
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UKTRP-83-21 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: KY-84-103
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 2003 12:00AM