CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION OF CONCRETE PAVEMENT. A TRAINING MANUAL
This course is intended to introduce inspectors to concrete and concrete paving and thus provide the knowledge needed to properly inspect the construction of a concrete pavement. Among the topics covered: the role of an inspector, concrete materials (aggregates, cement, water, admixtures), concrete fundamentals (properties of plastic concrete and hardened concrete), proportioning of concrete mixtures, plant sites (plant operations, plant inspection), paving sites (preparation prior to paving, subbase placement, concrete pavements), concrete pavement restoration, and concrete resurfacing and recycling.
Arlington Heights, IL United States 60005
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Compliance; Concrete; Concrete pavements; Construction sites; Driver rehabilitation; Inspectors; Manuals; Pavement maintenance; Paving; Physical properties; Recycling; Resurfacing; Specifications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete properties; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00391669
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: DTFH-61-81-C-00051
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 1985 12:00AM