NHTSA'S DEFECT AND RECALL PROCEDURES: THE GM X-CAR CASE
In this hearing, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's defect and recall programs are discussed, with the emphasis on NHTSA's investigation of serious brake defects in General Motors X-cars.
- Hearings before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance, 98th Congress, 1st Session, March 2 and August 5, 1983.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Energy and Commerce
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1983
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Defects; Hearings; Recall campaigns
- Identifier Terms: General Motors Corporation; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: X-cars
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00391362
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 98-50, HS-037 100
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 1984 12:00AM