COMPUTER & MANUAL ACCIDENT TYPING FOR BICYCLIST ACCIDENTS. PRACTICE CASES BOOKLET
This volume contains copies of police accident reports of bicyclist accidents. These reports are to be used in conjunction with the Computer Accident Typing (CAT) Training Manual or the Manual Accident Typing (MAT) Training Manual to provide practice in bicyclist accident classification. In order to assure realism, the reports contained herein are reproductions of actual reports taken from the files of several police jurisdictions. They have been retouched to enhance their legibility. Certain information has been obliterated to protect the privacy of those concerned in the accidents, but nothing essential for the typing of the accident has been removed.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1983-1
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Coding systems; Crash reports; Crash types; Cyclists; Handbooks; Information processing; Training; Training devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Coding; Computer accident typing; Manual accident typing
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00390438
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 347
- Files: HSL, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1984 12:00AM