UMTA GEOGRAPHIC DATA BASE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP, ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA, MARCH 2-4, 1983
This geographic data base management workshop was organized to evaluate and synthesize recent experience with geographic data base management technology. The purpose of this guide is to provide an overview to the topic of geographic database management. Outlines are provided to identify key concepts and issues involved with data base management; data models; implementation options; and geographic models. Results of a questionnaire on current experience and approaoches are included along with pertinent articles by conference participants. Included in the guide is artwork illustrating each of the above topics.
HDR Systems, Incorporated103 Oronoco Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Census; Coding systems; Databases; Demographics; Geographic information systems; Geography; Information processing; Information systems; Mathematical models
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00389895
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM