SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS OF TRUCK WEIGHT ON PAVEMENT DETERIORATION
This report was intended to investigate the effect of truck weights on pavement deterioration. The major tool in this effort was a computer program developed by Austin Research Engineers, Inc. (ARE). Program "NULOAD" was to perform the analysis of effects of legal load limit changes on pavement performance. A test network of highways impacted by energy development was to serve as the initial model. However, inconsistencies of the program exeuction with the sample data provided by ARE prompted termination of the study. (FHWA)
Colorado Department of Highways4201 East Arkansas Avenue
Denver, CO United States 80222
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hutter, W
- Publication Date: 1983-2
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Defects; Load limits; Pavement distress; Pavement performance; Pavements; Sensitivity; Trucks; Trucks by weight; Weight
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00388840
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CDOH-DTP-83-02 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 1529
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1984 12:00AM