RECOMMENDED PRACTICES FOR RAILROAD-HIGHWAY GRADE CROSSING WARNING SYSTEMS
The recommended practices contained in this bulletin are composite evaluations from sources in the railroad industry, Federal and state governments and manufacturers of grade crossing warning devices. These recommendations are intended to serve as guide lines only and are not to be taken or interpreted as absolute standards to be followed in all circumstances.
- Approved as an American National Standard by the American National Standards Institute.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Grade crossing protection systems; Railroad grade crossings
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072758
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 7 Bulletin
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1976 12:00AM