DATA PROCESSING AND DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS OF THE URBAN TRAINS "RHEIN-RUHR"
Relay signal boxes connected to automatic route-setting systems, automation train control systems and remote control systems are used to ensure the safety of safety of traffic in urban railway systems. An electronic interface with safety capabilities, described in this report, connects the automatic systems to the relay signal box.
- From 9th status seminar on short distance transportation research; Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, 21 June 1982.
- Publication Date: 1982
- Pagination: p. 42-52
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Centralized traffic control; Rail transit facilities; Relays (Electricity); Signaling; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Old TRIS Terms: Centralized traffic; Interlocking; Relays
- Subject Areas: Construction; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00391909
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-8206261
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1985 12:00AM