TEST RESULTS OF THE EXTERNAL DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM FOR STANDARD CITY BUSES AND POSSIBILITIES OF STANDARDIZATION
This paper presents a short survey of the results obtained from using the diagnosis system for standard buses and also deals with the subject of standardizing the testing equipment. The comparison between the conventional and electronic test method had shown that the electronic method is better, although the equipment cannot provide all the data required. The test procedure and equipment could still be improved, and the test duration considerably reduced.
- From 9th status seminar on short distance transportation research; Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, 21 June 1982.
- Publication Date: 1982
- Pagination: p. 304-315
- TRT Terms: Buses; Data collection; Diagnostic tests; Electronics; Inspection; Standardization; Testing; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bus maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard buses
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00391871
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-8206261
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1985 12:00AM