NEW DIRECTIONS IN AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
This gives a short survey of a number of newly developed technical systems and equipment for vehicles. The basis principle of the system, its range of applications and its capacity are shown with a wealth of illustrations. The following are mentioned: Intermittently working petrol injection systems with and without measurement of the quantity or weight of air, continuously working petrol injection systems with mechanical or electronic controls, reasonably priced central injection system, lambda sensor (reducing noxious substances in the exhaust gas), tickover-filling control, electronic ignition, control of "knocking", data processing system for the engine, electrical injection control for Diesel engines, electronic controls for automatic gearboxes, starter with sun and planets gears for Diesel engines, anti-locking systems (ABS) for private cars and commercial vehicles, tripping equipment for passive restraint systems, control of width of headlight beams, electronic heating control, computers for driving data, integrated driver's information, ploughing depth control system for farm tractors, regulation and control equipment as hybrid microcircuit, the Compactest system.
Bosch (Robert) GmbHAbteilung FSD, Pastfach 50
7000 Stuttgart 1, Germany
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Electronic control; Exhaust gases; Foreign; Fuel injection; Ignition systems; Sensors; Technological innovations; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic ignition
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00393880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: NP-5770079
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1985 12:00AM