ON THE WAVE PATTERN CREATED BY SINGULAR POINTS
In this paper the author proposes a method to calculate numerically the wave patterns created by a point source of a point doublet in uniform streams with free surface. Numerical examples are included.
- Presented to Seibu Zosen Kai at the 31st regular meeting, Oct. 1965 and published in the Journal of Seibu Zosen Kai, No. 31, Feb. 1966 pp 1-18.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
- Nakatake, K
- Publication Date: 1969-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Wave motion; Wave resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Wave pattern analysis
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00072739
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 025
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM