HYBRID VEHICLE PROGRAM. FINAL REPORT
This report summarizes the activities on the Hybrid Vehicle Program. The program objectives and the vehicle specifications are reviewed. The Hybrid Vehicle has been designed so that maximum use can be made of existing production coomponents with a minimum compromise to program goals. The program status as of the February 9-10 Hardware Test Review is presented, and discussions of the vehicle subsystem, the hybrid propulsion subsystem, the battery subsystem, and the test mule programs are included. Other program aspects included are quality assurance and support equipment.
General Electric Corporate Research & DevelopmentSchenectady, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1984-6
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 208 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Electric batteries; Hybrid vehicles; Propulsion; Quality assurance; Research; Specifications; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00393719
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/CS/5429-18
- Contract Numbers: AI01-78CS54209
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1985 12:00AM