WESTERN ENERGY: PRODUCTION AND TRANSPORTATION THROUGH 1990
This report is presented in three parts: Part I describes energy resources and transportation infrastructures that exist in the region. Part II describes and analyzes the trends important to energy and its transportation. Part III describes policy issues important for western governors as they manage energy and transportation in their states.
Western Governors' Policy OfficeDenver, CO United States
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy conservation; Infrastructure; Regional economics; Regional transportation; Transportation policy; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Policy; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00393710
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/RA/50639-T1
- Contract Numbers: FG03-81RA50639
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1985 12:00AM