TRANSPORTATION OF RADIOACTIVE AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: A SUMMARY OF STATE AND LOCAL LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDING SEPTEMBER 30, 1983
The Legislative Data Base (LDB) was developed for Sandia National Laboratories' Transportation Technology Center by Oak Ridge National Laboratory to monitor federal, state, and local legislative and regulatory actions affecting the transport of radioactive materials. The data base contains 2500 citations of introduced, adopted/enacted, and denied legislative actions. This report summarizes in tabular format pertinent enacted or adopted state and local restrictions contained in the LDB.
- Portions are Illegible in Microfiche Products.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryP. O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN United States 37831
- Fore, C S
- Goins, L F
- Patterson, L F
- Knox, N P
- Owen, P T
- Publication Date: 1984-6
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Databases; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Laws; Local government; Monitoring; Radioactive materials; Regulations; State government
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00393707
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORNL/TM-8860, TTC-085
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 2003 12:00AM