MEDIUM AND HEAVY-DUTY TRUCK FUEL DEMAND MODULE UPDATE AND CALIBRATION OF THE HIGHWAY FUEL CONSUMPTION MODEL
An updated forecast of highway fuel consumption is presented using the revised input data for medium and heavy-duty trucks. The structure of the model is described. The input data are outlined and the calibration of the Highway Fuel Consumption model to actual statistics on highway travel and fuel demand is discussed. A Base Case projection of highway fuel consumption is presented and the results of this study are summarized.
- Portions are Illegible in Microfiche Products.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Mathematical models; Statistics; Travel demand; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00393698
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/PE/70032-T19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM