TECHNOLOGY/COST SEGMENT MODEL POST-1985 AUTOMOTIVE FUEL ECONOMY ANALYSIS. FINAL REPORT
This report documents the analysis used to identify technology research and development trends and related constraints on technology introduction expected in the post-1985 time frame. It also presents a detailed discussion of the influence of lead time constraints on the ability of manufacturers to introduce new technologies. The TCSM has been altered to expand its forecasting range to 1995 and to evaluate alternative technology selection criteria. The report concludes with a review of potential fuel economy paths and alternative fuel price scenarios.
- Portions are Illegible in Microfiche Products.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Publication Date: 1981-11
- Pagination: 139 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Development; Fuel consumption; Mathematical models; Prices; Research; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Models; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00393682
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/PE/70032-T25
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM