TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE LIGHT DUTY TRUCK FUEL ECONOMY STANDARDS FOR 1985 MODEL YEAR
A technical assessment is presented of the following aspects of the DOT analysis: the methodology used by DOT to develop the range of fuel economy standards outlined in the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and the issues which were raised by DOT concerning the light truck fuel economy standards. An overview of DOT's analysis and the methodology used to select issues for comment is summarized.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Light trucks; Standards
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00393679
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/PE/70032-T18
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM