FUEL ECONOMY OF AUTOMOTIVE VEHICLES. A COMPENDIUM OF STATISTICAL APPLICATIONS
The following are presented: a multiple-regression approach to the analysis of fuel-economy data; principles of statistical estimation and influence in simple linear regression; estimation and inference in multiple linear regression; and a weighted least-squares approach to regression analysis.
- Portions are Illegible in Microfiche Products.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Adams, H T
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Regression analysis; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00393676
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/PE/70032-T24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM